Thank you for your interest in our homepage and our company. The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our homepage is an important concern for us. With this data protection declaration we inform you which data we collect, process and store for which purposes.
I. Responsible body
HS Automation GmbH, Ferdinand-Porsche-Str. 3, 72189 Vöhringen
II. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
A.) When visiting our website:
When you call up and visit our website www.hs-automation.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The processing of this data is carried out for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security, stability and for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
B.) When using our contact form
You have the option of contacting us via the contact form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Further information is voluntary. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
III. Data sharing
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
V. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
VI. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to: www.hs-automation.de is sufficient.
VII. Data security
We point out that data transmission on the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible on the Internet. For confidential information, we therefore recommend that you send it by post.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
CRM system Zendesk
We use the CRM system “Zendesk”, of the provider Zendesk, Inc., 989 Market Street #300, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, in order to be able to process user inquiries faster and more efficiently (legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO ).
Zendesk is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thus offers an additional guarantee of compliance with European data protection law. (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOjeAAG&status=Active).
Zendesk uses user data only for the technical processing of requests and does not share it with third parties. For the use of Zendesk, at least the specification of a correct e-mail address is necessary. Pseudonymous use is possible. In the course of processing service requests, it may be necessary to collect further data (name, address).
If users do not consent to data collection via and data storage in Zendesk’s external system, we provide them with alternative means of contact for submitting service requests via email, phone, fax or mail.
Reach measurement with Matomo
Within the scope of the reach analysis of Matomo, the following data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO), the following data is processed: the browser type and version you use, the operating system you use, your country of origin, the date and time of the server request, the number of visits, the time you spend on the website and the external links you click. The IP address of users is anonymized before it is stored.
Users can object to the anonymized data collection by the Matomo program at any time with future effect by clicking on the link below. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie will be stored in their browser, with the result that Matomo will no longer collect any session data. However, if users delete their cookies, this has the consequence that the opt-out cookie is also deleted and must therefore be reactivated by the users.
The logs with the users’ data are deleted after 6 months at the latest.
Due to the further development of our website or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed on our website at any time.